Option 1 – Pre-meeting App
Get insights and feedback from all attendees.
One of the main challenges of virtual meetings is to maintain the interest, attention and motivation of the attendees. It is difficult to avoid distractions and to keep people’s attention for several hours of presentations in front of a video conference screen.
Is there a way of ensuring staff’s active participation, retention of key messages as well as measuring their feedback?
To help achieve this, we have developed eMeetings by Green Hat People – an interactive meeting format combining technology, gamification techniques and collaborative learning.
The concept is easy to use and works for virtual meetings as well as for hybrid meetings with groups of staff spread across multiple sites. So you can keep communicating “face to face” with your teams or clients.
Our solution is web based and works side by side with streaming platforms like Zoom, Webex, GotoMeeting or Microsoft Teams. The attendees engage with our content on their own browser. Choose to run individually or in small teams working together using screen sharing.
Increase involvement by engaging attendees prior to the meeting. Simply send a web app asking for input. The data is available live on dashboards – a perfect way to start the meeting.
Activate your participants by letting them share thoughts and ask questions live using a web app. Show data live on a dashboard to share best practice in the room.
The magic happens when people in teams open up, share their knowledge and ideas. Help people reboot and get into a positive mood with short, fun trivia games. Compete by collecting points and show the winners on live leaderboards. The games can be customised to your message.
To further enhance the interaction, engagement and learning of attendees, we design Business Games tailored to your themes or key messages – for example Strategy / Sales / Digitisation / Culture & Values. Our games offer collaborative learning with measurable results in real time and immediate feedback. Learn more here
A typical game takes between 15-60 minutes to play. All games are tailored to each client. Game design and content creation is done quickly with the help of templates. Choose from two main game formats:
– Business Game with focus on learning and discussion
– Escape Game with more focus on fun and engagement
Choose to let attendees engage with the content in a number of ways:
– Individually on their own device
– Collaborating with 2-4 others via a video call
– Hybrid format, i.e. some attendees sit together physically and others take part online
– You need to use a video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, GotoMeeting, Teams or similar that allow video conferencing, screen sharing, document sharing, chat etc.
– Any device with a browser, i.e. a laptop / tablet / smartphone with a good, stable internet connection
– We provide a simple web link that you provide to your attendees, for example via email or chat.
– When a participant clicks on the link, our web app open up in their browser.
– They can enter their names, team, location etc is you want to analyse their response on the dashboards
– Turn online meetings into a fun and effective learning activity
– Promote group and collaborative learning
– Increase attention and audience participation
– Improve the retention of the knowledge that you want to embed
– Surprise with innovative, modern, different and effective dynamics
With more than 1,000,000 participants, we know what works and what doesn’t. We help you find a solution catered to your needs.
We offer a wide range of off-the-shelf games, workshops, surveys and dashboards, all designed to facilitate an engaging launch and implementation.
We have a vast experience of helping clients deliver their message in a very engaging way at meetings and events.
Want to roll-out the values to the entire organisation? Our tech platform enables you to deliver on your own, in a cost efficient way.
We help setup dashboards so you can follow your launch in real time. Track participation rates, engagement levels, and compare what people think across countries, divisions, teams, functions etc.
All our tech is developed in-house, and designed for one specific purpose – to enable you to launch and implement your initiatives in the best possible way.
Our staff will do their utmost to help you succeed. Either on the ground to help out with live events, or remotely to support a self-delivered roll-out.